1. Thou shalt threat thy pumper as
though it were your firstborn child.
2. Blow thy siren and shine thy light with great vigor enroute.
3. Know where thy goest at all times.
4. Be certain all those in attendance are affixed prior to venturing forth.
5. Thou shalt arriveth shiny side up.
6. Be ever so humble when thy mic is keyed.
7. Thou shalt not leave thy station 'til thy door is openeth.
8. Thou shalt not closeth thy bay door too soon.
9. Thou shalt closeth all compartment doors when thou art done.
10. Thou shalt never chastise thy driver for making a wrong turn when it results in a return to the firehouse.